Are you feeling unhappy most of the time? Are you ready to regain control of your life?
It’s normal to feel down or moody sometimes. But if you are experiencing sadness most of the time, not finding pleasure in activities the way you used to, having trouble focusing or feeling low energy, you might be struggling with depression. One out of every ten Americans suffers from depression at one time or another during their lifetime.
People with depression often experience:
- Difficulty sleeping or change in sleeping habits.
- Depressed mood most of the time.
- Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness or inappropriate guilt.
- Decreased energy.
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities you normally enjoy doing.
- Changes in eating habits; weight gain or loss.
- Poor ability to concentrate.
- Feeling irritable.
- Recurrent thoughts of death or suicide.
Therapy can provide you with the support and skills you need to feel better.
Whether the depressive feelings are related to stress, a life situation, or just seems to come out of nowhere, individual therapy can help. CFSC Adult Services has a team of highly skilled and experienced therapists who are can help you find relief and regain control of your emotions and life. One of our caring therapists will sit down with you, gain an understanding of your situation and collaborate on a plan with you that helps.